Elle France: Marloes Horst by Matt Jones

Hello again,

I hope you had an amazing Christmas if you celebrate it, and an amazing time if you don't =)
I had a busy time these days, and I didn't have time to update the blog. Sorry about that.
Also (I know this isn't fashion related but, whatever) I spent the last couple of days reading "The darkest minds", which happens to be the best book I've read in years. I just wanted to read and that's basically what I did.
But I wanted to update the blog for the last time this year. I have a lot of ideas for January posts, but today I'm just going to show you yet another editorial. Sorry if you find this boring.
I know Elle France is the best edition of Elle. They always have good models and their editorials are great. And this time they nailed it again.
The model on the cover is Marloes Horst, who you may know well since she's the face of DKNY "Be delicious" fragance. Her face is on every magazine, and if you watch the tv, you'd seen her tv ad.
She has a gorgeous face, and this girly and playful editorial is perfect for her.

Enjoy New Year's Eve =) I wish you all the very best for 2014 ;)




















Hola de nuevo,

Espero que hayáis tenido unas buenas Navidades si es que las celebráis, y unos buenos días si es que no =)
Yo he estado ocupada, y por eso no tuve tiempo de actualizar. Ya lo siento.
Además (se que esto no tiene que ver con la moda, pero da igual) he pasado los últimos días leyendo "The darkest minds", que ha resultado ser el mejor libro que he leído en años. Solo quería leerlo, y eso es lo que hice.
Pero quería actualizar el blog una última vez este año. Tengo muchas ideas para enero, pero hoy quiero mostraros un nuevo editorial. Perdón si eso os resulta aburrido.
Se que Elle Francia es la mejor edición de Elle. Siempre tienen buenas modelos y sus editoriales están muy bien. Y esta vez han vuelto a hacerlo bien.
La modelo de la portada es Marloes Horst, a la cual seguro que conocéis ya que es la nueva imagen del perfume "Be delicious" de DKNY. Su cara está en todas las revistas y, si veis televisión, habréis visto su anuncio más de una vez.
Tiene una cara preciosa, y este tipo de editos son perfectos para ella.

Pasadlo bien en Nochevieja =) Os dejo lo mejor para el 2014 ;)

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Blast from the past: Vogue USA December 1992, "Grunge & glory"

MET Gala 2018: Best dressed